Submit an application for membership (link below). Once your application is received, your name will be placed in the next newsletter, and the Board of Directors will vote to approve or deny your application the following month. It will take two full months to go through the process.
Once approved as a member, you can enjoy your club and campground 365 days of the year. We proudly offer:
- Events on our member-owned 6 acre property. Many of the events provide meals for a nominal fee.
- Guided rides from our campground and surrounding MD parks during a scheduled event.
- First come, first serve electric outlets (we have 76 outlets, 30 amp)
- Full bathrooms including REAL showers
- Clubhouse that accommodates 250 people
- Large pavilion connected to the clubhouse used for dances, parties, and events
- Commercial kitchen for use at events
- Handicap camping and bathroom
- Campfire wood for your use
- Trees and tie line poles for horses
- Portable corrals permitted with guidelines
- Large grass ring
- Horse washing station, hydrants for horse water
- Ice available for purchase
- Free classified ads in our monthly newsletter
- Regularly scheduled general membership meetings
- Nearby river swimming hole
- Convenient shopping and restaurants, including pizza delivery
- Discounts at Stablemates and Carroll County Tack
- Facebook group for socializing and information sharing (members only)
We shut off our water just after our holiday party in December through February. Camping is permitted year round, but water must be carried in during the winter months. Personal corrals of 12x12 or less are permitted with some restrictions during events and inclement weather.
Single Membership, $50; Couple, $65; Family $80. Camping fees are $15 with electric and $12 without per night. No reservations except for events.
For any membership questions, please contact our Membership Coordinator:
Teresa Fisher (302) 222-1165